Front of House
If you aren't the on-stage type, and don't have the time to commit to something behind the scenes, we're always looking for volunteers to work in the lobby and front of house areas prior to performances. These volunteers generally only work one night of a show's run (though you can sign up for more!), and if seating permits are able to see the show for free.
Front of house volunteers must arrive one hour prior to curtain (7pm for evening performances and 1pm for Sunday matinees) and should wear business casual clothing.
Front of House opportunities:
- Ushers - Assist patrons with finding their seats, and help pass out programs.
- Ticket Scanners - Scan audience members tickets as they enter the auditorium.
- Fundraising Tables - Help with selling raffle tickets/fundraising tables.
- Will Call - Staff the will call table for patrons picking up tickets that were ordered on line or over the phone.
- Concessions - Assist the bartender with non-alcoholic concessions.
Interested in helping out with Front of House? Contact Hous[email protected]